DONATE TODAY & DOUBLE YOUR IMPACT!
Generous private donors have pledged to match community donations dollar-for-dollar. Double your donation today, and we will leverage it even further with major grant funding.
- Mail: PO Box 12206, SLO CA 93406
- In-Person: 1137 Pacific St, Suite A, SLO
SHOW UP TO HELP SECURE $MILLIONS FOR PISMO PRESERVE
Wear a green shirt! Speak up at the meeting and contact elected officials in advance about why you support the project.
- City of Pismo Beach Council Meeting Tuesday, June 17th at 5:30pm 760 Mattie Rd, Pismo Beach.
Request up to $1Million in funding support from City of Pismo.
- City of San Luis Obispo Council Meeting Date & Time TBD 990 Palm St, San Luis Obispo.
Request up to $100,000 in funding from City of SLO (or at least to match SLO residents who have given $50,000+ to date).
- Regional Water Quality Control Board Thursday, July 31 – Friday, August 1 (Time TBD) 105 East Anapamu Street, Santa Barbara (Board Room, 4th Floor).
Request up to $800,000 from 1998 Guadalupe Oil Spill Settlement Funds.
- Wildlife Conservation Board Meeting August 28th 9am-5pm Sacramento.
Request $4 Million in funding as a “match” to the $4M from SCC
UPCOMING PISMO PRESERVE EVENTS
- Sunday, June 22nd Arroyo Grande Village Concert Rotary Bandstand, 1pm
- Friday, June 27th SLOPE Art Exhibit Blakeslee & Blakeslee Office SLO, 6-9PM
- Sunday, July 6th Jazz Benefit Concert *FREE at Dinosaur Caves, 11am-5pm
- Click here for more info or other LCSLO events.
CHALLENGE MATCH DONORS
- Jack & Judy Stapelmann
- Pismo Beach Hotel / Harry’s Night Club & Beach Bar
- Kon Tikki Inn
- Dick Alberts
- Brooke Langle/Terra Verde Environmental Consulting
- Bob Scheulen & Kim Wells
- Mary Lou Wilhelm
- Best Western Casa Grande Inn
- Central Coast Concerned Mountain Bikers
- Chris & Lynn Helenius
- Maria Junco
- SeaCrest Hotel
- Mick Bondello
- Suntoucher Software